Instant access to charge benchmarks
Licensing our data is easy as 1-2-3!
- Select the specialties and geographic areas you are interested in
- Complete a simple check-out process; and
- Download your data or work with it online
Charges in the database are an aggregation of non-discounted fees-for-service as reported by healthcare professionals on claims submitted to private insurers. Features include:
- Immediate delivery: Instant downloads and online access.
- Up-to-date: We update FH Fee Estimator ® benchmarks twice a year.
- Diverse contributors: Benchmarks are based on over 2 billion claims submitted each year from large and small insurance companies and third-party administrators.
- Common and rarely performed procedures: We create benchmarks from actual charges reported by healthcare professionals; for rarely performed procedures, we derive benchmark charges using a relative value and conversion factor methodology.
- Multiple benchmarks: A range of benchmark percentiles are provided for each procedure code/geographic area combination.
- Unbiased and transparent: FAIR Health works with all stakeholders in the healthcare community and offers detailed information on how we gather and compile data.